The company IGLASS, spol. s r.o. Markušovce focuses on the provision of services in the area of construction works and the production of insulating glass for glazed windows, doors, and glass facades.
The main aim of the company is to provide a high quality of work, services and products. This aim of the company is oriented toward the activities which ensure satisfying the needs of our customers and sustaining the environment for the next generation with the minimum possible impact.
To meet the requirements of customers and their resolutions, the company management IGLASS, spol. s r.o. defines environmental policy:
- Activities of the company are carried out by maintaining the quality of the work performed, work safety, meeting targets and plans for environmental protection in a connection of employees – customers – surroundings.
- The company is obliged to adhere to within its activities valid regulations for environmental pollution prevention, and contiually take into consideration further requirements which the firm is bound meet and to exert for this task the necessary means and endeavor.
- The company is obliged to assert the latest knowledge and experience in the area of technology of construction works and the production of insulating glass.
- The company is obliged to contiually improve the environment and gear its activities to the prevention of environmental pollution and to lowering its impact to the minimum extent.
- The company management has designated a specific individual for the position of comissioner of the system of environmental management, and a team of workers responsible and competent for introducing and maintaining environmental policies and meeting targets.
- The company management states to carry out at least once annually an evaluation of the system of environmental management within the company management, and an overall evaluation of environmental targets and policies.
- This environmental policy of the company is directed by documentation and is accessible to the public. All employees of the firm have been acquainted with the environmental policy.
– Dipl.Ing.Pavol Babik, general director